Tag sale or Thrift store?
Tag sale pros:
1. the kids would love to be a part of it aka: it would make them happy
2. we could (potentially) make some cash
Tag sale cons:
1. the space it takes to set it up, price items, etc.
2. the time it takes to set it up
3. advertising, with pics, on Craigslist (well, not that hard really)
Thrift store pros:
1. you just box it up and drop it off
2. it’s out of your hair lickety split!
3. tax deductions
Thrift store cons:
1. finally getting around to filling up the van and driving out to drop it off