- We leveled the refrigerator in about 20 minutes after talking about it for 18 months.
- I re-registered the truck 6 weeks before the deadline to do so!
- I found our new Family Almanac, where we record what we’ve done each month that we can expect to do again 12 months later. Presumably this will give us a 'heads up' of what we need to take care of each month.
- The kids and we finished up our latest round of Thank You and Happy Birthday cards.
- We attacked the paper angle of our basement: going through the file cabinets, child artwork and schoolwork, receipts, etc.
- I kept up with the biking last week, going 4 out of 5 days. Saw some snakes, frogs, a crazy long-necked bird, butterflies. Read a lot, Shadow of Night anyone?
- Hux identified some mini-stinkhorn mushrooms at his summer camp!
- Tried the summer zucchini bites, half of my family was taken with them, the other half not so much.
- Blanched and froze zucchini, squash and eggplant for use in the cooler months of the year ahead. I'm tickled for tomatoes to be in full swing so I can preserve a ton of it into sauce, freeze, salsa.
- We tried raw goats milk. For the first time. Ever.
Monday, July 30, 2012
mission accomplished july 30, 2012
This past week: