Monday, July 23, 2012

mission accomplished july 23, 2012

This past week:
  • I started biking again, after 2 weeks away on a bike-less vacation.  Two days in a row now and ooof, do my legs ever ache!
  • We swept & vacuumed the basement floor and ceiling and anything that was covered in cobwebs. *Now ready to clear out the excess we don't need/want.
  • Dashiell jumped off of a rope swing and into the CT river.
  • Huxley explored a porcupine cave.
  • I cleaned out the freezer in preparation for the summer's bounty.
  • I was pleased to discover a large bag of frozen strawberries (in freezer) to make into jam!  the rhubarb has been prepped and sugar bought.
  • I've been wearing lots of dresses and tank tops to complement the weather.
  • I started a new journal.  Same style notebook I've been using for over 20 years: University Book Store Narrow Ruled/Greetint 8 1/2 x 7 - 80 sheets wirebound.
  • I finally got over jetlag.
  • Entered a photo contest and have a few others on the horizon to look into.

No comments: